Those of you guys who are interested in this probably already have seen it so I won't bother and try to dig up a link I can post for it. I just wanted to post my observations though.
1) I already said that about the first time I've seen an "animated" version of Martha Jones, I'm just glad she seems so much better there than on that one promotional picture that had been floating around the net for months before. You know, the one with the haughty look, weirdo hair and purple leather jacket. Hated that one. Still do. Anyway, she seems pretty cool in reality so yay for that. Also, she's very pretty. I've never quite liked Rose, TBH, and I'm glad to have gotten rid of her and I've never liked the way she looked. There, I said it. You can lynch me now *g*. But Martha appeals to like all my preferences in a female. So yay! *g*
2) ... I need to watch the trailer again, I lost my train of thought, hahaha. I know, it's a tough job but someone's gotta do it. Ah yes, yay for Daleks! Of course that was to be expected, but still. I wuvs them so. In general there are a bunch of really freaky monsters in this trailer. Like what's with this... God, I can't even describe it properly. But it looks awful! And then there are these piggy things and in the other trailer there were more of those cat people. Is this the season of the furries? XD Bobba Fett is there, too, I see XD;.
3) 50 quids say the "Family of Blood" are vampires. About time they pop up in the new series. Fanfic already is full of them!
4) The dude who's "going to perform a miracle" is the guy from League of Gentlemen! W00t! Man, I miss that show... I should get it on DVD one of these days ;-;. The third series or so was fantastic. But I digress.
5) About in the middle of the trailer you see this couple go AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Is it just me or do they look like a spoof of American Gothic
? XD I bet they are!
6) The Doctor getting married? The Doctor not being the Doctor? Ooooh so many mysteries! Can't wait! :D I do hate Martha's rather bitchy "What!" though...
7) The Doctor is getting all possessive about his companion again. "I'm not gonna lose her", "LET HER GO!!!!!!!" and all that Jazz. It's good to see that coming back. I'd hate it if the entire series was one big emo-fest about losing Rose.
8) Looks like there's going to be a Moulin Rouge episode or so. Yay! Hehehe...
9) And of course... Jack! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! XD
10) 10 more quids say that grinning fool in front of the Big Ben is this Saxon dude. The again, he's pretty young, considering his posters are already all over the place in 1941 in Torchwood. Then again, that doesn't say anything in this reality, does it. Oh wait, is that John Simm? I've never watched Life on Mars, so I can't recognize his face yet. Interesting...